Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Walk in the Park

   I just love Sundays. Sundays in London are always exactly what I need after a long week. The ward we go to, The Hyde Park Ward, is so friendly. Not only are the people great but I just love that I am able to rest and recollect myself on the Sabbath. It is much needed day. Not only is it great while traveling, but I definitely have noticed the difference it makes in my life even more now that I have been gone. 
   After a wonderful church service and some time at the flat, Anne, Miranda, Meg and I took a walk in Hyde Park. It was warm, people were out, we went back to the wishing tree, walked around in the Princess Diana Memorial fountains and had a good time just hanging out together. In London. At Hyde Park. How great is that?
 Church with these lovely ladies.
My wish at the wishing tree. It is hard to be poetic on the spot. No judging!
 Just playing a game of chess.
 We found the Peter Pan statue!
 Princess Diana Memorial Fountain. The water was colder than the Oregon coast!
Queen's Gate. Home sweet home.

No comments:

Post a Comment