Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Rain Will Fall

   Sometimes you need a day just to relax. I have noticed this has been especially important while being away for so long. Just some time for yourself, doing normal things, to rejuvenate. Today was the perfect day for that. I went to church where one of my best friend Claire and her family were also! They are on a family trip and went to the same ward in London. It was great to see them!After church I took a nap, read a book, cooked and enjoyed all the time I had to do nothing. 
   After dinner, Anne, Meg, Saundra and I, went to Hyde Park for a Sunday stroll. It rained. We didn't care. The sun came out and we watched the ducks and swans at the lake. There was a rainbow that added to the experience. We found Princess Diana's memorial and walked along the paths. There were the most adorable wishing trees where people could write their wishes and attach them to the leaves. I loved going through, reading them all and seeing all the different hand writings. We took our time and enjoyed the beauty of it all. We are going to try to go a few times a week because we did not even make a dent in what we saw compared to what the park actually is. 
 Claire at Hyde Park Chapel
 Albert Memorial.
London calling!
Rainbow at the lake.
Wishing tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment