Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Green With Envy

   Class, shopping repeat? Seems like my day every day. No complaining here though! But it is the truth. Add some homework in there and that was my afternoon. Other than that I spent my day singing to Wicked. Straight from the moment I woke I had the songs running through my head. My roommates and the constructions guys on the scaffolding outside can attest to that. 
   WICKED. I saw it. Tonight. Rewind and repeat please? I have loved Wicked from the first time I saw it a few years ago. Unlike musicals like Newsies, Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, there is no DVD of Wicked. So the music is all you get. It is like being able to watch your favorite movie only every few years. Or maybe even once in your life! I feel lucky to have seen it twice, let alone in London! It was perfect. I found myself just watching it with a smile on my face because I was just so glad to be there! We had seats on the floor and the whole row in front of us was empty! I have never had such good seats. The whole night was just great!
 In the rain before the show.
 Everything was green inside!
Theater buddy and best seats ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment