Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Day of Productivity for a Night of Music

   I have had a very successful day today. I went to class at 8am. I practiced my patience as we were locked out of the LDS church building we are suppose to hold classes in. I did laundry! Who knew laundry would ever be a high point of the day but it felt so good to have it done. I had maybe one more day I could have gone without doing it. Tomorrow when I get ready I'll actually have choices for clothes. What a luxury! I then picked up my play tickets for the rest of the trip (Phantom of the Opera, Wicked, Lion King, and Les Miserables here I come!) I bought my oyster card for the tube. I successfully went on the tube. McKenna, Jenna, Kaitlynn and I went shopping too. Shopping in London. How cool is that? Then, drum roll please, I went to Phantom of the Opera! 
   Oh Phantom. How great it was. The music and singing simply amazing. The costumes were gorgeous. The night was great. We get tickets so cheap from booking in advance and having a group rate. I could not think of a better way to spend a night in London. Amazing. 
The streets of London. 
Out to see Phantom of the Opera!


No comments:

Post a Comment