Saturday, July 28, 2012

One of Those Days

   Do you ever have days where you just want to do nothing? I feel that everyone has those days. When on a study abroad you don't come by these days very often. And I wouldn't want to either. I want to enjoy the countries I am in, I want to go out and see the world. But today, I needed one of them. That does not mean I did not have fun though. We spent the morning in Liverpool so we explored the town a bit more. We went back to the Maritime Museum, did a little shopping, and went on a Ferris wheel. Yup, a Ferris wheel. This was a really split second decision. When you think Liverpool, you don't really think of going on a Ferris wheel. We had time to spare, so we did. I was checking my email and all the sudden Anne and Meg were like, let's go on it. Which is funny in itself because Anne hates heights. Then, I found myself up above the town while it started to rain outside. It was fun, beautiful, and random. Now, I am in Preston, England. Anne and I decided to hang out in the hotel after finding some food and recuperate and enjoy some more Olympics. Watching Micheal Phelps and Ryan Lochte is not a bad way to end the day. 
Liverpool Ferris wheel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment