Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hogwarts? Oh wait, it is Oxford instead.

After Paris, finals, packing and saying goodbye to London it is safe to say the whole group was a bit tired today. And it was hot. (Though I am not going to complain too much because I have been wanting the sun this whole trip!) But today was not necessarily the best day for a walking tour around Oxford. This place is pretty sweet! Did you know the Oxford University is actually made up of lots of many colleges. Because that is some of the useful information I found out on said tour. And I saw some of the spots the filmed for Harry Potter. So that was pretty neat. During the tour I just looked around and could see that everyone was just so beat. It was funny to see people leaning against the wall and half listening to the tour. I am still glad we went on it. Oxford is great. I would go to school here. You know, besides it being super expensive. No big deal. The town around is pretty adorable too. I mean, I got a free fudge sample. That in itself made the day great! 
   Oh, I totally forgot. This morning we took a tour of the Oxford Printing Press. We learned a lot about the Oxford English Dictionary. Yup, that is all I have to say about that. 

 Bye bye London. I'll miss you.
 Oxford Printing Press.
Oxford University.
 This is my, "It's famous, will you take my picture?" pose. 
 This is for the Harry Potter fans.
   This is the dorms we are staying in at Kable College a part of Oxford. Pretty nifty if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment