Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Paris Holds the Key to My Heart

    Today we went from touring the Tower if London to Paris! I am sitting here in my hostel in the city of love. Can you believe it? I always knew I would find myself in London. That was a priority but I never thought I would have the chance to see Paris. And I am here! I guess I should start with my beginning of my day and how I actually got here.
   The Tower of London was a pretty awesome place. We walked around seeing the different towers that are a part of the whole Tower of London and saw the Crown Jewels! It was weird to think of all the people that had been killed and murdered there. Weird and cool. 
   After our tour and some ice cream (which the cone broke in half and I caught in my left hand, ice cream top down.) We hopped on the train on our way to Paris! In the train station I ran into platform 9 3/4 and into the Japanese Men's Olympic Team. Paparazzi and all! Once in Paris we made it to our hostel and haven't really left yet. It took us a while to get everything sorted out so once we made it to our room we were all super hungry and tired. We ate dinner and now we are going to plan for our day tomorrow. I have been singing Paris Holds the Key from Anastasia all day. 
 Exploring the Tower of London. Plus, the ice cream cone before the fiasco.
Off to Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment