Monday, August 27, 2012

And Here We Go Again

    My life has clearly not been as exciting since being back from Europe. I took a break from blogging because I felt there wasn't anything to actually blog about after I had blogged about castles and cathedrals for so long. But I am glad to say I am back. Today was the first day of my junior year of college. Uh what? Is this real life? I am an upperclassman in college. I am pretty sure I was just a junior in high school. Not college. I am here though, going to BYU trucking a long. I can definitely tell that I have done all this before. I scrounged up a notebook this morning, looked at the building my classes were in right before I left, then accidently left the paper at home, didn't care because I would figure it out, I went to work (at 5:30am!), visited the temple, saw probably a billion people I knew on campus, did a few things for my major all before class even started. Now I am home for about an hour before I go out to FHE. What a day it has been and it is not even dark out!
    Well, anyways, enough of my first day of school. I know you all have been dying to know what I have been up in the past couple weeks even though it doesn't take place in Great Britain. Here is a little random recap:

 Portland. Vintage shopping. Voodoo doughnuts. 
 Nike Employee Store. A version of Heaven.
Bow and arrows with Kelsey. 
 A wedding.
A new Awful Waffle.  
 Starting my new job at the Law Library. 
 Costco trips.
 New cars and apartment complex with my cousin.
Pool parties in mansions. 
Getting my fish, Josh, back. 

Boating with some new and old friends.
Infamous first day of school picture. (After the long day might I add.)

Bring it on junior year!

No comments:

Post a Comment