Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Whirlwind of College Life

This blogging thing is giving me a real tough time lately. I blame it on the fact that I still feel like I am on break. School? What's that. I also blame it on the fact that my phone wouldn't connect to my computer so I couldn't get the pictures for a while. But hey, I am going to do another nice little recap of my life. Hopefully after today I will go back to posting a picture a day. I need to keep up on all my crazy adventures. For example, yesterday I had three or four different things to go to and did I successfully capture those moments? Nope. Fail. Over it. Time to try again. 

August 28-
 It's official. I cleared my background check for my major. Watch out.

August 29th-
 Got my Oregon license plates!
 Heather bought Spongebob sheets.
 And tried on every left over clothing at our apartment. 

August 30th-
First football game of the season. Break out the RV and the BBQ for a tailgate party. 

August 31-
Say goodbye to August with a bonfire night. 

September 1-
Say hello to September with another bonfire night. 

September 3-
Hike to Stewart falls.

September 4th-
Heather falls out of her chair. Again. 

September 5th-
Start making decorations for my upcoming Italian themed birthday party. 

September 6th-
 Heather is home for the weekend and we miss her dearly. 

September 7th-
Volleyball game! Beat the Utes. Always a good victory. Plus, I got to see Tia play.

September 8th-
Football game by day and soccer game by night. Win over Weber State and then the Woman's soccer game took a big win over #6 Penn State. All to an attendance breaking crowd. Good day to be  a BYU fan.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment