Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday, March 9, 2014
Went up to Bountiful for Brennan's homecoming talk and stopped by the temple. Nice Sunday drive for sure!
Monday, March 10, 2014
I AM GOING ON A CRUISE WITH MY FRIENDS. May 4th can't come fast enough. 

Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Made banners with Rose.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014
The Law School looked quite majestic tonight.

Thursday, March 13, 2014
Price is Right was even better the second year. This time I won the showcase showdown and won a gift card to Texas Roadhouse! I think it was the Hawaiian theme that helped me. All that Wahine power. 

Friday, March 14, 2014
 I BOUGHT A BIKE. 
I went to the Men's BYU Volleyball game. 
 I participated in an Egg Roulette tournament. I made it to the Elite Eight. If you don't know what this is you should watch this (or even if you did know what it is): http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/video/egg-roulette-with-tom-cruise/n35523/

Lastly, I went to Paige's senior recital and it was amazing. I think you could say I am pretty much a very well rounded person. Shopping, sports, social and the arts all in one night.


Saturday, March 15, 2014
Okay fine, Utah is pretty sometimes. Especially when the reflection of the Y is placed on the Law School. 

No comments:

Post a Comment