Saturday, March 29, 2014

Sunday, March 16, 2014
Sunday bicycle ride. Not much can beat it. 
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Nickel City with Rose. 
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Bowling class is still one of my favorites. 

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Friday, March 21, 2014
I had the most amazing experience with my ward on today. This whole semester we have been working hard to learn about our own family history. This weekend we all took names we found to the Draper temple. I am grateful for the gospel I have in my life and that I know families can be together forever.
Saturday, March 22, 2014
I went to the most boring social studies conference ever (who makes you go to school on a Saturday?) but at least I had my friends to endure it with.

Sunday, March 21, 2014
I was able to spend the day with my wonderful sister on her 25th birthday! I am so grateful I have her as my older sister and that she lives so close to me that I can visit her often!

No comments:

Post a Comment