Sunday, March 30, 2014

Apparently this week was either super busy or super boring because I don't have pictures from the first half of the week! I am going to go with a combination of the two. 

Thursday, March 27, 2014
Murder mystery and etiquette dinner with Rose. We were pirates named Scarlett and Madrona. It was a very fun night!

Friday, March 28, 2014
For my science class we were to create an activity and help at the BYU Preschool/Kindergarten Science Night! My station was about fossils and the children were able to dig through the sand to find the fossils. I had a great time watching them explore!

Saturday, March 28, 2014
I was able to spend some more time with the wonderful girls in my practicum by attending McKenna's bridal shower. It was at the White Willow reception hall with a three course meal included! Definitely one of the prettiest bridal showers I have been to. 



No comments:

Post a Comment