Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday, February 23, 2014
Happy birthday to my wonderful mother! For her gift I was able to get her mom's signature made into a keychain. 
The weather is also BEAUTIFUL. I spent nearly the entire day outside after church with my ward and friends. A definite perk of having 9am church is that you get out early. 

Monday, February 24, 2014
First day in the schools! For the rest of the semester I will be at Meadow Elementary Monday through Wednesdays in the third grade class of Mrs. Robinson. Here is to hoping I don't die from all the work I have!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014
 I got assigned to teach a certain reading group while I am in the schools and I get to introduce and teach one of my favorite books!
I think there is some real good learning happening.
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
I had the wonderful opportunity to go up with my co-chair, Jordan, and the second counselor in my bishopric, Brother Christensen, to teach a group of young woman about family history in Alpine. Over the past few months I have come to love family history (thanks to my calling) and I am glad I had the opportunity to share it with others. 


Thursday, February 27, 2014
Another wonderful Relief Society Appreciation dinner has past. There were some great videos and performances. My favorite being the parody on Frozen. You can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiQblvNfxLc&feature=youtu.be
Friday, February 28, 2014
Just me and all my friends at Red Robin.

Saturday, March 1, 2014
I love when moms come into town. Cameron's mom came from Washington and Brodrick's mom came down from Kaysville to hang out with us and provide us dinner. Great night with some dear friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment