Sunday, October 18, 2009

Wash, wash, wash your hands

The flu bug is here. At church today they gave a message about keeping people healthy. They put hand sanitizer, tissues as well as a nice flu awareness message out in the hallways. The drinking fountains have been disabled. Also, they ask families who have a member who has/had the flu or fever recently to stay home. Not just the one sick person but the whole entire family. Although, this seems extreme I am very glad that people are aware of the flu because germs do freak me out. I don't want to get sick.


Westview's homecoming dance was last night, though I didn't go to that dance I can just imagine what it was like. Sickness wise that is. Even if people are sick I am sure they still went to the dance. I bet the germs were having a party along with everyone else. I am slightly scared to go to school tomorrow because I don't have time to be sick. I can also tell that many students are not going to be at school because being sick. Facebook is filled with statuses of people having a fever and not feeling well.


So please wash your hands, and cough in your sleeves. As I learned at Kaiser: "Spread the love bug, not the flu bug."
Always,
Amber

3 comments:

  1. haha this is so cute. Also I love love love the picture. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Go Five Oaks! They are on top of it! I LOVED all your fall/tree pictures from the previous post.... one of the reasons I love Oregon so much is because Fall is SO pretty here! You just don't get that in Southern California. I miss all you girls A LOT. How's school going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So apparently I don't understand this whole blog thing yet because I just saw all these comments haha. But I miss you so much too! School is going great, senior year is fun! I do miss Kelsey, Jill and Claire that are at college though.

    ReplyDelete