Monday, October 12, 2009

Falling Leaves

I love fall. Not only does my birthday kick off the start of the season but there is just that certain happy feeling in the air. I love when the air is crisp and cool with still having the sun shine. All the colors seem to go all out for this season too. I am fortunate enough to see these colors in action every time I drive around the corner of my street. There are three huge trees that greet me in full festivity each time I come home.

These are some pictures I took last year of the trees.













Happy Fall.
Always,
Amber

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful shots. I really want to do a shoot with leaves. I'm thinking I'm just going to make Alexis do it with me. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely do. Leaves are the best!

    ReplyDelete