Sunday, October 11, 2009

Gone to the beach

I love to read blogs. So I was thinking it might be good to start to write one of my own. Especially since a lot of my friends are away at college, they should know what I am up to too! I will try to write often and make them funny. But no promises!

This past week I didn't have school on Friday due to the fact that schools don't have money anymore. Basically this was a day that no one was at school and teachers didn't get paid to save money. Even though it is not an ideal situation that schools don't have money I was okay with not going to school for a day. Instead of school I was able to go to the beach with a group of friends! We visited our seminary teacher who lives at Seaside. He has the all the connections which was a plus. We were able to rent skim boards and ride around on the bikes they have for free! It was a beautiful day at the beach. Barely any wind and it was sunny and even warm! I got a serious work out in my legs too. From running to catch up with the skim board, ultimate frisbee in the sand and pedaling on the bike all the way to Brother Farmer's house! It was very tiring but very fun! The beach is one of my favorite places and I was able to spend it with a some of my favorite friends on a Friday I didn't have school. What could be better? Not much, in my opinion.












Yesterday I was also able to go to the pumpkin patch with my parents. This is also where I realized I should be enjoying everything I do this year because it is kind of a year of last. This time next year I will be in college (hopefully) and not able to go to the wonderful pumpkin patches in Oregon. Next week is also the Primary Program in my ward and I won't be seeing another one of these until I am in a family ward again. So I will make sure to pay extra attention to it next week.



Always,
Amber

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I'm so glad you made a blog. I love them.
    Our wards primary program is next week too, and we have been practicing and its pretty insane yet hilarious. I love being in primary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Like the new blog! That last picture reminds me that I need to take Jackson and Baron to the pumpkin patch soon!

    ReplyDelete