Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sick Sunday

Currently, I am eating ham and eggs and drinking juice. My nose is plugged as well as a sore throat. Yup, I have a cold. I hope it doesn't stay for long because I have too much to do and no time to be sick. At OGA right now there are a ton of teachers who are sick and when all the teachers are sick there is no one to sub for your classes.

I haven't blogged in a while so I think I will post some pictures of homecoming. I went with Trevor Hudson to homecoming. My group was: Paul Cayton & Alexis Wood, Grant Fry & Kara Taylor, Patrick Kramer & Beth Calderwood. It was a fun night. We actually didn't go to Westview's dance but to a homecoming dance that the church was having. We went out to eat at Standfords, to the dance and then laser tagging! We did laser tag in our dresses and the boys in their tuxes. It was James Bond style. My mom and Sister Poff did a great job on adding sleeves to my dress! I got compliments on it all night.







I am going to go make some hot chocolate. Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. Yum love hot chocolate! Hope you feel better soon, and I absolutely love your dress! You two look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Martha! I hope I feel better soon too. It really isn't bad but I just don't want it to get worse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I really want to play laser tag James Bond style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lets do it when you come home! It was really fun!

    ReplyDelete