Sunday, November 15, 2009

My life to do list

(So I started this blog a few days ago but got stuck because I couldn't actually think of things I wanted to do. Lame I know! But I thought I would post it with my wimpy little list.)
Last Sunday in church one of the talks had a story in it about Kayaking and that is one my list of things to do before I die. Which leads to this blog. These things do not include the obvious like get married, have a family and have an awesome job.

My to do list for life:
(no particular order)
-Fly first class. Somewhere. Anywhere.

(I couldn't decide which one looked fancier!)

-Kayak.
-Rock Climb on real rocks.
-Get into college.
-Get a facial and massage. Actually I want a full on day at a spa!
I am liking this spa.
-Travel outside of the U.S.
-Go to an island besides Hawaii.
-I always wanted to go to the Atlantis Resort. Ever since the Mary-Kate and Ashley movie came out where they went there.

Well this is all for now.
Amber

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute list! And I totally agree the Atlantis Resort is awesome. As seen in the Mary-Kate and Ashley Movie. haha Also I will go to a spa for a day with you!

    ReplyDelete