Sunday, December 6, 2009

2009 Christmas List

-Lancome Essentials brush set

clip_image002

-Ellen DeGeneres sweatshirt…(tickets to her show!)

clip_image004

-Trip to Paradise

clip_image006

-itunes gift card

clip_image007

-Facial/manicure/pedicure spa gift certificate

clip_image009 (and yes this that is gold.. haha)

-New phone. (eh.. find one I like.)

clip_image011

-Snow!

clip_image013

-taupe rope tie jungle boots from Ruche

clip_image015

-beatrice sequins headband from Ruche

clip_image017

-raspberry crochet blooms sweater cardigan from Ruche

clip_image019

Merry early Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Your list is way more ambitious than mine!

    Also, come to Provo right now and I can get you some snow. We'll probably have a foot of fluffy stuff by the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh awesome list. I would like a trip to paradise too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I wish I could. And yeah my list is better I have pictures!

    And Martha we should go! Or pretend to go and watch the Mary-Kate and Ashley movie when they go to Atlantis!!

    ReplyDelete