Thursday, April 17, 2014

Sunday, April 6, 2014
Made an awesome dinner for my roommates and Jimmy!
I took a few pictures for Jimmy's graduation announcements and had to snap one for the memory books for us!

Monday, April 7, 2014
March Madness finals on the big TV.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014
My DI bike made it on some mountain bike trails. Worth for this view and reminder. You could say spring break is going well.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014
Stuck at the law library until 1am. Why do people think they need to study there that much before finals? They should just be as unproductive as me. 

Thursday, April 10, 2014
Birthday party for Connor!

Friday, April 11, 2014
Heather is fun at Walmart.

Saturday, April 12, 2014
I was able to volunteer with my friends at UVU for Autism Awareness month. We were assigned to the bubble station. It is safe to say we were bubble professionals. 



No comments:

Post a Comment