Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sunday, April 13, 2014
My stake put on a great Easter musical program. Perfect for Palm Sunday. 

Monday, April 14, 2014
Today was my last day in the practicum. I definitely learned a lot this semester about me and teaching. I am grateful for all the wonderful kids in the class that made me feel welcomed. 

We celebrated Ben's birthday by going to Texas Road House and the classic Nickle City. 

Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Rose and I made some awesome big bubbles today. 
Andy Grammer also came to BYU so it was fun to pretend to know his songs and sing along. He is definitely good performer! Good way to end classes for the semester. 

Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Easter packages always make your day better!
Thursday, April 17, 2014
The weather has been so nice lately. I love staring up at the stars with my friends at night. 

Friday, April 18, 2014
Felt like a kid again. What did I do on my Friday night? Play at the park of course. 

Saturday, April 19, 2014
Enjoyed the good weather at Nunn's park today. Loved feeling the wind through my hair and to get some fresh hair. 




No comments:

Post a Comment