Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunday, April 20, 2014
Happy Easter! I am grateful that because of Him I can feel peace in and out of His temple. I know He hears and answers my prayers. I am grateful I can call Him my friend, brother and Savior.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Rose and I were able to play at a trampoline gym today to celebrate her 11th birthday!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Bonfire season is upon us. Happy end of the semester!

Thursday, April 24, 2014
I am so glad I was able to kick off summer by going to my first ever country concert with Ben. Not only were we in the fifth row but we also got to meet Dan + Shay after the concert. Let it be known that I love country music and especially Hunter Hayes. 

Friday, March 25, 2014
The rumors are true. Jimmy graduated! I was able to see some family as well. 

Saturday, April 26, 2014
Rainy days make for good reading days. 



No comments:

Post a Comment