Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday, November 24, 2013
These are the new sandals I want. 

Monday, November 25, 2013

This is what the Monday before Thanksgiving break looks like. 

Wednesday, November 27, 2013
First real day of our Thanksgiving break in California. We went to Griffith park and explored bat caves that have been in movies such as Star Trek and Batman. We also went to a beautiful observatory and the Santa Monica Pier. Ferris Wheels are my new favorite thing to photograph. Escape Provo and boycott turkey are in full swing. 

Thursday, November 26, 2013
DISNEYLAND!!!! GREAT DAYYYYY EVER!!!

Friday, November 29, 2013
We went to San Diego today. I was finally able to see the San Diego temple in person. I have always loved seeing the pictures so I was so excited to actually be able to visit it. I also fell in love with the San Diego zoo. I absolutely adored it. 

Friday, November 29, 2013
On our last day of our escape from Provo we got to spend our morning at Laguna beach before we made the drive back. This trip was exactly what I needed. Sun, friends, and some Disney magic. I think going back to Provo will be a shock but Christmas break is only three weeks away so hopefully I can make it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment