Monday, December 23, 2013

Sunday, December 15, 2013
Finals week is about to start and apparently everyone is feeling it. 

Tuesday, December 17, 2013
This is the last time I will have to set my alarm for this time. Only one more morning shift left!

Wednesday, December 18, 2013
No more 5:30AM shifts ever again!!

Thursday, December 19, 2013
If you are going to take these kinds of pictures on my phone they will go on my blog.

Friday, December 20, 2013
Today has been an absolutely perfect way to celebrate the end of finals week. Shelley and I rented a puppy and then we got to eat all the food at the Awful Waffle before it went bad. Puppy time was great and what can be better than helping out the Awful Waffle before they close for two weeks by having an after hours party with all your friends? Too good. 

Saturday, December 21, 2013
Can you say home for the holidays? I am back in Portland!

No comments:

Post a Comment