Monday, December 9, 2013

Sunday, December 1, 2013
I brought Heather back a stuffed animal sloth from the San Diego zoo. I think it is safe to say she liked it. We also did some festive holiday activities by watching Elf and making snowflakes!

Monday, December 2, 2013
We got all these delivered at work today. I got to go around and deliver them in the law school like a flower Santa!

Tuesday, December 3, 2013
It is safe to say the snow has come and is here to stay.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Paul and I went to the Museum of Art at BYU. They have a Carl Bloch exhibit that is incredible so we were able to explore the other artwork and then see all the wonderful artwork of Christ. 

Thursday, December 5, 2013
BYU can be quite pretty in the snow. 

Friday, December 6, 2013
Annual trip to the temple lights. It was quite cold but definitely worth it. 

Saturday, December 7, 2013
 "I'm a papa penguin!"
Today I actually enjoyed the snow today. Although you can't tell by the photo we made a sea turtle named Myrtle.  
So happy to help throw a bachelorette party for Sheridan tonight. 

Sunday, December 8, 2013
Heather and I had a small photoshoot to get ready for our new Christmas cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment