Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday, September 15, 2013
Now that I have a Canon Rebel Sunday walks turned into photoshoots.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Sometimes I feel trapped in the library. Especially when me and Shelley are there and we look out the study room window to more books.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013
My friend Brady was playing in a basketball tournament at Vivint and this picture represents my experience there. 

Thursday, September 19, 2013
Annual nerf wars with the ward.

Friday, September 20, 2013
Red Robin and Stake ice cream socials. And apparently black and white stripes are in right now.

Saturday, September 21, 2013
It is safe to say that I love my new camera. And I love that I have friends who will model for me and that Martha will help me learn more about photography.
Last BYU/Utah rivalry game for three years. And we lost. I guess the saving grace is that I had awesome seats thanks to some of my friends who camped out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment