Sunday, September 15, 2013

Once a day posts fell a little behind on my to-do list as of late. But now with 9:00am church I have Sunday afternoons with not much to do besides nap. So I thought I could do weekly updates. Hopefully this will go a little better!

Sunday, September 8, 2013
With early church we now have time to go on Sunday walks with our friends. 

Monday, September 9, 2013
FHE tonight was at the Historical John Moyle park. We are getting ready for our trek from Alpine to Salt Lake that will be happening in a few weeks. John Moyle made this journey each week as he was a stone cutter for the Salt Lake Temple. 

Wednesday, September 11, 2013
I should be one year older and wiser right?

Thursday, September 12, 2013

I have been throwing up the deuces all day today! Why? Because I turned 22. I was able to do one of my favorite things in the world and go jeepin! Not only that but I went with some of my favorite people in the world. I also went to Olive Garden and had cake and ice cream with friends at my place. Did I mention that my lovely roommate Emily's birthday is also today? It was just a party all day at condo row! Here's to a new year!

Friday, September 13, 2013
It is safe to say that my ward likes to dance. We pre-gamed a dance party by dancing in an apartment then we went to the actual dance party and that was lame so we went back to the row and made our own on the stoop.

Saturday, September 14, 2013
Let the birthday celebration continue! I went up to Salt Lake to have lunch with my sister. We ate at the cutest little French restaurant called Gourmandise. I highly recommend it. We got white chocolate strawberry drinks and I was in heaven. The walk there was a beautiful fall afternoon too. But then of course Utah had to switch it up on us and absolutely pour on the way back. Good thing Natalie and I are from Oregon and can take it. Later that night I ended up getting wet on purpose though. My friend's stake had an activity at the new Provo Rec Center and we definitely acted like kids and played in the pools and water slides!

No comments:

Post a Comment