Thursday, August 7, 2014

Sunday, July 27, 2014
Today was a more relaxed day. We drove from Seattle to Portland and went to the temple grounds, Pittock Mansion, and the Rose Garden. Good way to introduce them to Oregon. 

Monday, July 28, 2014
We went to some of my favorite places today. I think Camp 18 is my favorite restaurant and I think it now holds a place in my friends heart as well. Mike, to the surprise of us all, ate waffles, part of a cinnamon roll, sausages, bacon, eggs and a plate full of hash browns. We explore Canon and found Taryn's literal heaven on the way to the Tillamook Cheese Factory.


Tuesday, July 29, 2014
With our sasquatch shirts we made our way to Multnomah falls and Punch Bowl. To end the day we needed to make the classic stops in Portland like Voodoo, Pioneer Courthouse Square, the water front and the umbrella man statue. 

Wednesday, July 30, 2014
So sad to be driving back to Provo. 

Thursday, July 31, 2014
Opened up my laptop to see this message from Jimmy on my laptop. 

Friday, August 1, 2014
My wonderful mother came into town for Heather's wedding. So glad I was able to spend the night with her and my friends at Heather's wedding. 

Saturday, August 2, 2014
My wonderful roommate of 4 years is officially a wife! It was a beautiful day at the Draper temple followed by a luncheon. So happy for her and Alex. The weddings didn't finish as I went to Toby and Marie's wedding reception that night. It really is wedding season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment