Sunday, August 24, 2014

Monday, August 18, 2014
At the Law School the universe was aligned and all the important people that work there ended up in front of the desk. I noticed that they all were wearing blue... maybe I need to change my wardrobe a little bit. 

Wednesday, August 20, 2014
 All done at the Law School!
Went up to Salt Lake to visit Natalie. I became a little bit of a rebel when I decided to hop a 2 foot fence to see Brigham Young's grave and ripped my pants. Worth it. 

Thursday, August 21, 2014
 Rode in the smallest backseat of my life all the way to Moab. 
But we made it there with this crew so you know it is going to be good!

Friday, August 22, 2014
After living in Utah for four years I finally made it down to see Delicate Arch! Bucket list item checked. 

Saturday, August 23, 2014
Newest Motocross fans. We now know what to wear next time to fit in. Need to get some cut off shorts and grungy t-shirts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment