Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tuesday, February 4, 2014
Arcade games with Rose!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014
A terrible thing happened at work. Basically I just had to buy another snack.

Thursday, February 6, 2014
I just don't understand why I didn't go into art teaching...

Friday, February 7, 2014
 In my science class for school we learned how to teach using this goop named Oobleck. Aka I had to share it with my friends. Aka we had to fill a kiddie pool with it. Aka WE DID SCIENCE and loved it. If you don't know what it is you should definitely look it up. People can walk on it! It is a liquid and a solid. It is safe to say I was fascinated.
To end the night we went bowling. And I am happy to say that team Phoenix won the lane competition.
Saturday, February 8, 2014
So clearly I wrote this message on Sunday but I didn't take any pictures on Saturday due to some unfortunate events. A wonderful girl in my ward was involved in an avalanche accident and ended up passing away. This has been a very difficult time for my ward. My ward is very tight knit and so when one person mourns we all mourn. But with a close knit ward we are also there for one another and there has been so much love and support shown. I appreciate all the friends that have reached out to me individually as well. It is safe to say that I am thankful for the gospel and the eternal perspective I have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment