Sunday, February 16, 2014

Monday, February 10, 2014
Utah can be pretty sometimes. 

Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Rented this adorable puppy with Rose. He now is the king of Condo Row. 

Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Guys. I got a turkey today. It was kinda a big deal. I may have had a minor freak out after. My teacher asked me if I was okay after. Ah. I love it. Ended up with a personal high score of 161.

Thursday, February 13, 2014
It's raining. (AKA not cold enough to snow.) And I love it. 

Friday, February 14, 2014
I love bubbles. And I love that we get to play each science class. It rocks.

Saturday, February 15, 2014
How do you describe a perfect day in words? You don't really. But pictures can help. I am so glad I was able to go to St.George and explore Snow Canyon State Park and Zion National Park with Molly and Taryn. I always love to get out of Provo and especially if I get to explore nature too. Plus, I WAS WEARING SHORTS. Such a good mini trip. 


No comments:

Post a Comment