Monday, October 7, 2013

Sunday, September 29, 2013
Our stake had a dating fireside (typical BYU) and I was snapchatting my mom about it and she asked if we had found any dates yet. This is what I sent back to her.

Monday, September 30, 2013
I guess it has become a tradition. Heather and I decided to dye our hair tonight on a whim. 

Wednesday, October 2, 2013
Look who is back in Provo. Glad I can hang out with Paul again. Clearly we have fun together.

Friday, October 4, 2013
A little night time jeepin'. I will never say no to this. Between the bright stars, friends, and nature you can't go wrong. 

Saturday, October 5, 2013
Oh you know, just some of my favorite people. Plus, DAN IS BACK. He was gone for the summer in Chicago for an internship but he is finally back to the #BWE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment