Saturday, January 28, 2012

The One, The Only, Heather

My roommate Heather just turned 20 years old! My little baby girl is growing up! But in all seriousness. If I would have ever known how great our friendship would have been after meeting freshman year I would have never believed it. So in honor of her awesomeness I am going to make a list of the things I love about her. 

Reasons why Heather rocks:
1. She ALWAYS can make me laugh. Without exception. Whenever I am with her I am always laughing at something. I think it is her ability to just laugh at herself and anything that happens.
2. She is crazy. In a good way. This kind of goes with number one but she is literally always a party. We have countless memories of Heather being insane. And what is great about it, is that she doesn't get embarrassed. She embraces her crazyness.
3. Her love and passion for animals. This is really apparent from the picture above. I love that I can buy her a crazy elephant shirt and she will put it on right away and wear it her whole birthday!
4. We can just look at each other and know what we are meaning. But seriously, people have told us how they often get lost in conversation with us because we have so many inside jokes. Or... we don't even need words and we will just look at each other and we start laughing.
5.  She puts up with me! We have been roommates for nearly two years now and I can be completely myself around her. No faking or competition. 
6. Her funny sayings. "I don't give a flying fart in space" "Mother father!" "Poop" "Praise Allah"
7. Okay, I know there are more things to say but It's early (OK, it's noon but still.) She is just the best. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment