Sunday, January 1, 2012

In 2011 I...
-Not only survived but loved my freshman year at BYU. 
-Started my sophomore year at college.
-Worked 40 hours a week with children.
-Went to Texas, New York, Washington DC, Hawaii, Washington.
-Went to a lot of mission farewells.
-Wrote countless letters and sent them all over the world. 
-Moved into my first apartment.
-Said goodbye to my Grandma Crofts.
-Went to my first NBA game.
-Saw Natalie leave on a mission.
-Saw Jimmer make some great 3 pointers.
-Went Jeepin' for the first time. 
-Hiked the Y at night. 
-Learned 50 constellations and stars. 
-Went to the Bruno Mars concert. 


In 2012 I plan on...
-Being happier, nicer, more patient.
-Writing in my journal more. 
-Trying more new things.
-Watching the summer Olympics.
-Finding a new job.
-Survive 2012 "doomsday". What do the Mayans know anyways?
-Appreciating Utah more.
-Turning 21.
-Buying a car.
-Doing more service. 
-Running. (uh what?! Me, run? We'll see.)


Okay, I think I need to stop. This is becoming very ambitious. But these are worthy goals, hopefully I'll keep them up!


And here we go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment