Saturday, May 21, 2011

Since the end of my semester I was able to take a trip with Natalie to her roommate's wedding in Houston, Texas! Then, my family took a much needed vacation to Honolulu, Hawaii. Both these trips were wonderful and warm. My sister more eloquently describes the trips in her blog. We went from Provo, Portland, Texas and Hawaii in a week. All different time zones. It was crazy busy for a while but tons of fun.

Texas April 28th- May 1st.
April 28th- Surfiside Beach, at the Beacon beach house.
April 29th- Surfiside Beach.
 April 30th- Beautiful bride, Sam at Houston Temple.
 April 30th- Horses everywhere, I am in Texas ya'll.
April 30th- Reception at the beautiful, Whistler Inn. An old plantation house on a beautiful property.

Hawaii May 2nd- May 9th.
May 2nd- Massive rainstorm and thunderstorm. Watch the water spouts here. Great welcome to Hawaii!
May 3rd- My favorite thing to do. Nothing at all.
 May 4th- At Uncle LeRoy's house in Lanikai. This is his backyard. And he offered for me to stay with him whenever. I will be taking him up on that offer.
 May 5th- Paddle boarding.
May 6th- Leonard's bakery! My mom worked here when she was 16!
 May 7th- Lanikai Craft fair with my two aunts!
May 8th- Church at the tabernacle.
May 9th- Diamond Head, spending our last few hours on the beach.

These were only a few of the pictures and only represented a few of the things we did while in Hawaii. But the trip was amazing. Who wants to take me back right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment