Thursday, February 17, 2011

So the pressure is off, I missed not one, but two days of blogging. I was on 146 day streak with it too. I don't know how it happened. I mean, I have blogged when I am really tired and it is Friday at 3 in the morning but I remember to do it. This was a Tuesday night when I had nothing going on. What is my deal? The thing is I didn't even realize I hadn't blogged. My mom texted me the next morning in shock! Then last night I even took a picture and put my camera by my computer to upload it and I still forgot! I mean, it was bound to happen sometime. I think my mind is in Hawaii mode and I just don't have anymore space in my brain.
This was Wednesday, nearly 50 degrees and sunny. I cannot wait for warm weather.
Today, I want to the BYU Health Center to have them look over my knee. When I saw this it reminded me of one of my favorite movies. I know it is not Christmas but enjoy:

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! Amber is backkkk! Happy day. And Elf, love that movie.

    ReplyDelete