Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Last night I went to bed at 2:30am. This morning I got up at 4:30am. I have taken naps longer than my night's sleep last night. I had to get up so early for housing. Sarah, Heather, Erin, Meredith and I all got up to go wait in line outside to make sure we get the apartments we want next year. Every place does it a little different but for Liberty Square it is a pretty popular place so some girls even camped there all night. We were 30th in line when we got there. By 6:00am there were probably 40 more people behind us. We only had to wait outside for about an hour (in 0 degree weather) before they let us in to the basketball gym. Where, we waited until 10:00am to turn in our contracts. They did have pancakes, hot chocolate and movies though. We hear back from them in a week so hopefully we get the building we want! It was a experience, that is for sure, but I don't really think I want to repeat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment