Saturday, November 13, 2010

 
What is all these cute clothes you ask? Well I went shopping today and was very successful. Maybe too successful.


Clothes purchases of the day as follows:
Urban Outfitters shoes. Original $20.00- Purchased $5.00
Urban Outfitters coat. Original $98.00- Purchased $25.00
Wet Seal stretchy pants. Original $12.00- Purchased $4.00
Wet Seal sweater (2, brown & Blue). Original $12.50
Wet Seal shirt. Original $9.50- Purchased $3.00
American Eagle pants. Original $50.00- Purchased $15.00
Gap shirt. Original $24.50- Purchased $10.00
Anthropologie dress. Original $148.00- Purchased $28.00

Amount spent: $115.00
Total amount saved: $272.00


*Rounded to nearest whole amount.
I normally wouldn't like a blog post saying how much I bought/spent. But I couldn't believe the deals I found today so I had to share. Plus my mom wants to see what I got, and this is the best way to show her! I also have a slight obsession with shopping. But I can find good deals so that also makes it okay right? This was also a late birthday shopping trip because I was given money to spend for my birthday but never got a chance to go shopping until now. Such a good day with my sister at the Gateway mall.

P.s I have no room in my closet for any of these things. Not sure what to do about it yet...

3 comments:

  1. I love saving more than I spent. It is the BEST. Sounds like a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have got to be kidding me with that Anthropology dress....that is so freaking cute. And only 28?! Jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have the best luck shopping! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete