Monday, November 22, 2010

So I got two packages from my family today and this was the card that came along with the first package. A few days a go I told my mom that I wanted her to send me stuffing in the mail because it is my favorite part of Thanksgiving. This is the first time I won't be home for Thanksgiving ever which means I need her stuffing. And so this is what she sends. 
Needless to say, a half the box is already gone. And yes, I mean the raw stuffing cubes.
She also sent some other goodies, including this necklace. Which is really ironic because just today I texted her saying how I wanted this exact necklace for Christmas. Little did I know she already sent me it for this wonderful Holiday! I love all these necklaces. They are called Symbol Things and me and my mom found them in the cutest store Downtown Portland on 23rd. This will now add to my collection and make it number two that I own. So with the stuffing, necklace and quarters so I can do my laundry it was a really good package.
On a totally different note, this is the view from my room. The mountains turned pink today!

1 comment: