Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday, September 21, 2014
Roommate trip to the mountains.

Monday, September 22, 2014
Getting sick. Aka I drank half of this in about half a day.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Sodalicious will heal me too right?

Wednesday, September 24, 2014
Having the mountains so close has been such a blessing. I love that I can go and change my perspective and feel that God is aware of me even in this big world.

Thursday, September 25, 2014
Natalie is writing an article about mac and cheese and Station 22 was an obvious stop.

Saturday, September 26, 2014
Got to see Dan + Shay (again), The Band Perry and the one and only Blake Shelton tonight with my best friend! Who said summer was over? Because this was one great night listening to country music outside. 

Saturday, September 27, 2014
Don't worry I am not revealing anything because this isn't the one she got but I got to go wedding dress shopping with the beautiful bride-to-be Shelley!

No comments:

Post a Comment