Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday, November 3, 2013
 Another session of Sunday Snugglin'.

Monday, November 4, 2013
 I tried to donate blood today but they had to mess around with my vein for ten minutes and then it clotted. Then I started to hyperventilate. It was quite the experience. It's the thought that counts right?

Tuesday, November 4, 2013
 Today was my favorite day in math so far. I loved these things as a child and apparently I still do!

Wednesday, November 6, 2013
I went up to Salt Lake to go to Disney on Ice with Natalie. For free too! Perks of Natalie working for KSL. I thought it was quite humorous that I went to Disney on Ice two years in a row. Maybe it will be a new tradition. 

Thursday, November 7, 2013
 Today was not a good night. The Oregon Ducks lost to Stanford... two years in a row. Quite the disappointment. At least we had good food and friends to use as a coping mechanism. 

Friday, November 8, 2013
BYU Basketball home opener!

No comments:

Post a Comment