Saturday, March 2, 2013

The day was beautiful. Seriously, one of the most warm and best Saturdays in a long time. The great day started off with some friends at West Mountain shooting some guns. I just love to be outdoors. And as Heather put it, "I think I secretly belong on a ranch."
How does playing double dutch for a few hours sound? Well, it rocked! After tanning (yes, it is in the 50s and my ward decided it was warm enough to tan.) on a roof we broke out the jump rope. We decided we needed some signs that said children at play to warn cars to slow down because it was like we were children again.
To end a great Saturday I tasted one of the best unknown candy bars out there. My ward may be obsessed with these. If you haven't ever had one you better change that asap. They are everything a Butterfinger should have been. 

No comments:

Post a Comment