Monday, April 2, 2012

So today was a pretty great day. I found out I have a job for the fall. What a blessing and a relief. I applied to work at the BYU Law School Library for spring. I knew my chances of getting the job would be slim because I won't be here in the summer time but I thought I would try anyways. So I went and interviewed. They called me today and said that they were looking for someone to work both semesters. Which I figured. But then she said they were impressed with me and really liked talking with me and that they thought of another option and extended and offer to work with them when I come back in the fall. I am so overjoyed. It would be great to work at the Law School! Finding jobs on campus is tough and competitive. I wanted to work in the fall but knew it would be hard to find a job, especially when I will be studying abroad for most of the summer to even look. So it just worked out so perfectly. I know that my Heavenly Father was definitely looking out for me today. Heather is obviously the best roommate ever too and made a lovely welcome home for me too because of the great news!

No comments:

Post a Comment