Thursday, March 10, 2011

Last Project Youth meeting was tonight. And Project Youth is happening tomorrow! I got into this because Natalie is one of the program directors. It is a service project where over 1,100 5th and 6th graders from Title 1 elementary schools come to BYU for a few hours to learn about college. The idea is to help motivate kids to strive to go to college, especially for those who might not have college graduate or attendees in their life as role models. So I have been on the board for the event and now tomorrow I get to run around making sure things go smoothly with an awesome walkie talkie and maybe even get to ride in the golf cart. I am so excited, I think it will be a blast!

1 comment:

  1. Thumbs up!!! Have a great day tomorrow with that awesome walkie talkie in one hand AND your sweet CAMERA in the other hand...what, of course I want pictures!

    ReplyDelete