Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Heather and I got jobs today! This is where we had our interview too, in an office behind the football trailer. I was very lucky I found it because I almost walked all the way back to the other side of the building. But I found it and got hired! The official title is Activities Support. We basically set up/take down for sporting and other events that happen in certain buildings. Events like, volleyball, tennis, gymnastics, baseball etc. It is perfect. They put a sign-up sheet out every Monday morning and you just sign up for the times/events you want to work. It is mostly on the weekends but Heather and I will get to work together. It pays above minimum wage too! I am glad the other jobs didn't work out before because this is exactly what I needed, so I am very thankful for it.

2 comments: