Sunday, February 21, 2010

Currently

Current playlist:

Hero by Christopher Wilde & Stubby

-Yes this is a Disney Channel song but I still love it.

“I'm no super man
I can take your hand
And fly you anywhere you want to go”

Who I am by Nick Jonas & The Administration

-I don’t care if people don’t like Nick Jonas. I do!

“I want someone to love me
for who I am.
I want someone to need me.
Is that so bad?
I wanna break all the madness
but it's all I have.”

who i am

We Are the World 25 for Haiti by Artist for Haiti

-Such a good powerful song. And for charity too!

“We are the world
We are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day”

Today Was a Fairytale by Taylor Swift

-What can I say, I love her songs.

Today was a fairytale
“You were the prince
I used to be a damsel in distress

Time slows down whenever you’re around
I can feel my heart”

Current Reads:

Impossible by Nancy Werlin

-This book was kind of insane. But it definitely kept me reading because I wanted to find out what would happen.

Treasure Map of Boys by E. Lockhart

-This is a second in a series. I liked his other book better but still fun to read!

The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart

-I am really liking this one! It also is increasing my vocabulary. Double points.

Currently Watching:

Olympics

-I am watching them all the time. I have even been watching curling and I think J.R Celski is my boyfriend haha. jr-celski-copy

Psych

-This past weeks Psych episode was so funny. In honor of the hilarity I am going to do a montage of quotes.

-“Gus don’t be exactly half of a 11 pound black forest ham.”

-“Gus, stop being a gooey chocolate-chip cookie!”

-"Gus, stop being a silly rabbit, because they are for kids."

Current Obsessions:

www.bing.com

-They post new pictures of the olympics every day, three times a day. I love seeing them. They are always so good. I don't even use it as a search engine.

www.bebecha.com

-I seriously love her jewelry. I bought four pairs of earrings and a headband and want more!

Lollipops

-I am pretty sure I have had 5 in the past two days. Yummm

3 comments:

  1. Um I love Nick Jonas! :) I would marry him any day! Also I love psych but haven't seen this weeks yet, so I'm going to watch it. If hulu would work. haha So excited. This is awesome by the way. I'm currently listening to Demi by the way so I can't judge, your Taylor Swift. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah when writing this post I wanted to say don't judge me for the Hero, Nick Jonas and the Taylor Swift but that is pretty much all of them.. haha

    ReplyDelete